[identity profile] pitchan.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] theslashpile
It's been bothering me for years and I never got down to asking about the fic here. It's gotten to the point where I don't even know if I read it or is it in my imagination (it probably isn't...I rarely finish off my imagination stories in that way xD).
Here are the details I remember: Soldiers from earth are fighting against aliens (who are in a monarchy situation?)...they have a A/B/O situation going on that there are some guys in the world who can give birth? One earth soldier has been captured (tied down to a table?) and an enemy soldier gets involved with him...I don't remember much in between but he gets pregnant and they run to earth. One of the characters might or might not be called Aiden or something similar...>.<
I think I remember talking to some tsp admins about it years ago and that it might have actually been a pretty popular and well liked story. I think there might be sequels or side fics. Sorry not much to go on but this is all that comes to mind. Please help if anyone has a slight inkling about this story xD

Edit: Found! It's This War of Ours by Darkladyknight. Thanks [livejournal.com profile] gyvareva! :D

Date: 2016-08-18 10:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mee-eep.livejournal.com
I remember it so you definitely read it - but sorry I have no clue what it was called! Gonna bug me now.

There was some kind of industry and the human is being questioned/tortured/teased but they end up together on earth with a baby. Quite a long story or as you say sequels.

Date: 2016-08-19 09:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] lisa-thecat.livejournal.com
This sounds a lot like Rob Colton's Degan Incident. It was free on Literotica once, but not anymore: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1166228&page=bio

Date: 2016-08-19 04:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gyvareva.livejournal.com
Hi,
This might very well be This War of Ours (https://www.fictionpress.com/s/1797552/1/This-War-of-Ours) by Darkladyknight. There is at least one other finished book from the same universe, and one more unfinished one. I read it on FP, but it might exist elsewhere as well :)
The MC's names are Bradley Severson and Moria. Does it sound familiar?
Edited Date: 2016-08-19 04:21 pm (UTC)

Profile

theslashpile: (Default)
The Slash Pile

October 2018

S M T W T F S
 123 456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 16th, 2026 02:03 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios