[Fic Search] Supernatural/Fantasy
Oct. 4th, 2018 07:36 pmSummary:
I am looking for 3 fics by the same author. They are all male/male. They were posted on fictionpress. I do not remember the author or the titles. The first fic is about a college student in a supernatural town who is part of a witch family. He is in a relationship with a man named Mathues. He also has a twin sister. The second story is about the rising of an old god. The man character they all onion, and one of the gods name is Rue. He lives in Colorado, and he gets kidnapped. The third story is a werewolves story about three werewolves siblings and their friend. Their family all dies and the only survivor is their cousin. The fiend ends up being the cousins mate. One of the characters name might have been Lucas. I am not sure if the author took them down or is planning on publishing them, but if anyone knows the authors name or any of the story titles I would be so happy. Thank you!!!
Read At: Fictionpress
I am looking for 3 fics by the same author. They are all male/male. They were posted on fictionpress. I do not remember the author or the titles. The first fic is about a college student in a supernatural town who is part of a witch family. He is in a relationship with a man named Mathues. He also has a twin sister. The second story is about the rising of an old god. The man character they all onion, and one of the gods name is Rue. He lives in Colorado, and he gets kidnapped. The third story is a werewolves story about three werewolves siblings and their friend. Their family all dies and the only survivor is their cousin. The fiend ends up being the cousins mate. One of the characters name might have been Lucas. I am not sure if the author took them down or is planning on publishing them, but if anyone knows the authors name or any of the story titles I would be so happy. Thank you!!!
Read At: Fictionpress